The Donna Klein Jewish Academy graduation requirements meet or exceed the state of Florida graduation requirements.
One course per year equals 2 semesters.
- English (one course per year) - 8 semesters
- History / Social Science (one course per year) - 8 semesters
- Mathematics (one course per year) - 8 semesters
- Science (one course per year) - 8 semesters
- Hebrew (one course per year) -8 semesters
- Fine Arts - 2 semesters (beginning with the Class of 2011)
- Electives - 6 semesters
- Physical Education - 2 credits
One year of Physical Fitness = 1/2 credit
One Sport in one season=1/2 credit
Meet or exceed required community service hours each year.
Students who fail to meet the required community service hours during a given academic year will be required to make up the shortfall prior to graduation. In order to graduate, a student must have accumulated 225 community service hours by the end of senior year.
The graduation requirements may be modified for transfer students.