Our Case for Giving
- DKJA is a state-of-the art school. DKJA provides a superior general and Judaic studies education geared toward 21st century learning and encompassing the arts, technology and community service from Kindergarten through grade 12.
- DKJA is committed to providing every qualified student, whenever possible, the opportunity to benefit from a Jewish community day school education, regardless of financial ability.
- DKJA nurtures the Jewish identity of each of its students by providing a rich understanding of Judaism’s history, culture, practices and values, assuring that Judaism is a central, relevant part of their lives.
- DKJA strives to build character and inspire its students to embody compassion, engagement and acts of kindness toward others.
- DKJA recognizes its bond to the Jewish people as well as the central role of the state of Israel in Jewish identity.
- DKJA students grow and mature academically, religiously, socially and emotionally.
- DKJA provides to each student the opportunity to succeed and achieve their potential academically, as Jews, and as members of society who make a difference.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Donna Klein Jewish Academy, like most other independent schools, requires substantial financial resources beyond those received from tuition. DKJA relies on donors to maintain our consistent level of excellence.
- Your participation matters and your meaningful gift to the Annual Fund is used to support DKJA’s innovative dual curriculum education.
- You may restrict your gift to a designated area, or it may be utilized as unrestricted where it is most needed.
DKJA is a 501C3 not-for-profit organization. All gifts to the Annual Fund are tax-deductible as allowed by the Internal Revenue Service.
In addition to Annual Gifts, there are a variety of creative ways to Include DKJA in your long-term estate and financial planning. To learn more about making a planned gift, or for further information, please call Associate Head of School for Institutional Advancement Sharon Kamber at (561) 852-3317 or send e-mail to email@example.com or Scott Ball, Director of Development at (561) 852-3325